As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by promoting and selling company’s line of products.
- Driving sales revenue by hunting new business opportunities via leads and enquiries.
- Build relationships with new or existing customers through good customer service.
- Analyze the market trends, and generate report to assist in producing effective marketing plan.
- To achieve sales target and Key Performance Indicators set.
- To perform other ad hoc duties as and when required by immediate superior.
- Perform administrative tasks such as quotation, payment and delivery follow up.
- Attractive Incentive Package
- Annual Bonus
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Benefits
and many more..
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM qualification.
- Candidate must be proficient in English/ Chinese/ Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken) and preferably fluent in Mandarin / Cantonese.
- A Malaysian between age 21-35 or holds a relevant resident status. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Possess own transport.
Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru